The NEW HPROA website has launched! HPROA members should have received an email with a link to access the new website, where you will be prompted to enter a new unique password. If you have just submitted an application to join, please see the below steps to login.
The HPROA website front page and other features will no longer be available for non-members to access. Security enhancements have been built into the new website.
- If you did not get the email with the link, or if you've just filled out an application to join, please try the following 4 steps (your email address must already be in our database for this to work):
- Click on the “Login” button (upper right). This should bring you to the “HPROA Member Login” screen.
- Click on the “Forgot/Reset your Password? Click here” link.
- Enter your email address and click on “Reset my password”.
- You will then receive an email with a link to reset your password, and once you’ve done that, you should be able to log in.
If you are still unable to login, send an email to our webmaster, Mike Gee, at email@example.com
. He will respond to you.
- If you have problems with your email not being accepted when you initially set up your access, ensure that you are entering the SAME email address that the HPROA has on file for you, which would be the email that your link was sent to. Any other email address will not be accepted by the system. After logging onto the new website, you can then change your email, address, phone, and other identifiers online.
Please be patient when first setting up your new password, and don’t hesitate to contact Mike Gee if you need assistance.
KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS “YOUR” HPROA WEBSITE. PLEASE SEND ANY SUGGESTIONS for IMPROVEMENT TO OUR WEBMASTER, MIKE GEE @ firstname.lastname@example.org