Join the HPROA Family!We invite all retired Houston Police Officers, or their surviving spouse, to become a member of the Houston Police Retired Officers Association! Membership in the HPROA helps in the fight to maintain and improve our benefits. We have a Family Assistance Committee that does an outstanding job in assisting any of our members in need. Any friend or relative of a current HPROA member may join as an Associate Member through sponsorship. Strength in numbers!
We hope you consider joining us by submitting an HPROA New Membership or Associate Membership Application today!
HPROA Regular Membership - $75/year
This membership is for:
- Retired HPD Officers
- Active Officers in DROP
- Surviving widows of either above
- Active representation in Austin - lobbying and advocating for pension benefits
- Active representation at City Hall for medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Social events and gatherings
- Family Assistance Committee - free medical equipment to members/family and solid brass memorial plaque funeral presentation
- Extremely low cost funeral package
- Official communications
- Access to The Retired Badge newspaper
- Login and update contact information
- Access to member directory
For Regular Membership click below:
|HPROA Associate Membership - $50/year
Associate Membership Benefits
- Associate Membership I.D. Card and HPROA lapel pin
- Option to purchase an Associate Membership I.D. badge to be worn at HPROA functions.
- HPROA window stickers
- Purchase and wear official HPROA hats, shirts, etc.
- Attend HPROA functions
- Be members of any standing committee with approval of HPROA president
- Receive the bi-monthly issue of the HPROA newspaper "The Retired Badge"
- Participate in drawings at HPROA functions
For an Associate Membership click below: